information and data is collected and used. We are committed to protecting
how information and data will be used and it describes our commitment to
keeping your data secure. We will refer to our emails, newsletters, and other
marketing and advertising practices collectively as our “Communications.”
information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This
only publicly-available content (the “Visitors”) and subscribers (the “Subscribers”)
who have signed up to access and use our platform (the “Platform”). By visiting
accompanying Website Terms of Service. By signing up, accessing, and/or using
and the accompanying Terms of Service.
1. Information/ Data Collected
- Transaction Data
- To use the platform, Merchants will have to upload (or integrate
a read-only connection) transactional data which will be store
on our databases. This data will be used to improve Services
and develop new features for Merchants on the platform. Merchants
have the full right to delete all data, relating to their operations,
when they terminate their accounts.
- The information and data uploaded belongs to Merchants and Haste
does not have the right to redistribute or resell transactional
data without explicit written consent from Merchants using the
- Contact Information
- When you contact us through the “Contact Us” page, or sign up
to become a Subscriber, you may be asked to provide certain information
about yourself and your company (“Contact Information”). The
Contact Information is used to provide the requested Service
or information, and to contact subscribers and visitors for purposes
of direct marketing of our current and future Services.
- We retain Contact Information to send product updates, relevant
marketing, training and events based on the users’ communication
- Billing Information
- In order to purchase a subscription to our Platform, you will
be required to provide certain additional information which may
include a credit card number, expiration date, billing zip code,
activation code, and similar information (“Billing Information”).
- Billing Information is collected and processed by our third-party
payment processor operating as our agent. Haste does not directly
store, obtain or process any Billing Information within our own
- Information Tracking Technologies
- We receive and store certain information about how you use our
websites and Services when you visit them through the use of
Information Tracking Technologies (“ITT”). Our servers collect
similar information when you are logged into our website or Services.
- The information we receive through ITT may be associated with
you, depending on the website or Services you are using, and
whether you have provided information identifying yourself to
the website or Services.
- Cookies are identifiers we transfer to your browser or device
that allow us to recognize your browser or device and tell us
how and when pages and features in our Services are visited and
by how many people.
- When you visit our Site, your browser may also tell us information
such as the actions you take on our Site, the page that led you
to our Site and, if applicable, the search terms you typed into
a search engine that led you to our Site.
- You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or
device to prevent or limit your device’s acceptance of cookies,
but this may prevent you from taking advantage of some of our
features. We may use this data to customize content for you that
we think you might like, based on your usage patterns, and generally
to improve the Services.
- We use ITT to collect information about your interactions with
the Site (“Usage Data”) and how the Site is performing (“Analytics
Data”). Usage Data may include information regarding any interaction
you have with the Site, such as which functionalities are used
and the frequency of use (e.g., pages visited, actions taken,
queries run, user accounts, account roles, and connected database
types). Analytics Data may include query response times, application
response times and other metrics that monitor the responsiveness
of the Site.
- In addition, third parties may be able to collect information
about your online activities when you use our websites or Services
from ITT. We do not respond to web browser ‘do not track’ signals
or other similar transmissions that indicate a request to disable
online tracking of users who visit our websites or who use our
websites or Services.
- If you receive emails from us, we may use certain analytics tools,
to capture data such as when (and where) you opened our email
or click on any links or banners our email contains. This data
helps us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications and
2. Information Security
- We understand that the security of your data is important. We implement
reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls
designed to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse,
unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However,
despite our efforts, no security controls are completely effective,
and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your Personal Information.
- Your data files are stored on our servers and the servers of our
affiliated companies and companies we hire to provide services to